The more you know who you are and what you want, the less you let things upset you.
- Why blogging?
- It’s cool.
- It’s personalized.
- To accumulate a sense of achievement.
- This site is powered by Hugo with Pandoc being the default Markdown handler, and it’s deployed on a Huawei cloud server. Part of the layout and CSS style refer to xmin, \(\LaTeX\).css, MemE, and CodingStartup. In addition, mathematical formulae are displayed by the MathJax engine.
- This site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) License.
- I would appreciate it if you could help me correct any typos on this site by clicking “Edit this page” in the footer and submitting a pull request on GitHub.
- RSS subscription: Full, Chinese, or English.
- Comments are welcome. This site uses utterances comment system, with data stored in GitHub. Please register a GitHub account to comment, and enable email notifications in GitHub settings, by clicking the avatar, “settings” and “notifications”, and selecting the check box of “Email” below “participating”. I’m sorry for the inconvenience to you.
- 2021-02-11 This website is officially launched on Chinese New Year’s Eve.
- 2021-01-28 Register chen.fun domain name.